- Finds, news
- Samarth, Firefox: https://www.theverge.com/2018/4/3/17192186/mozilla-firefox-reality-browser-announce-standalone-headset-vive-focus
- Tania, VR vs. AR: https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/311290
- Asa (5th Medium): AR
- Ready Player One reviews?
5:25-5:45: Photogrammetry Assignment 8
- A couple examples
- What did you learn?
- Did anyone try viewing in cardboard? If not, try it now.
- Who else is still working on the assignment? If that's you, I have alternatives you can work on today.
5:45-6:15: Professional photogrammetry projects
- Try these today please.
- MasterWorks VR, on Oculus GearVR and Oculus.
- From CYARK. They used Dronedeploy and Lidar sensors.
- Realities.io, on the Backpack Vive VR system.
6:15-6:45: Ryan Kehr Rachel Roth: Presentations
- Ryan Kehr
- Rachel Roth
- Please try out these apps that use photogrammetry:
- Realities.io (Vive, backpack system)
- Masterworks (Oculus)
- Jason Mussman from 5th Medium will talk about the group, and his experience with a final project last year.
- Work time for your final project.
- Experiment with loading content into the backpack system.