3/8 VRStorytelling Lecture Notes
- Week after next: pitch your final project. Use the Ignite format (see http://ignitetalks.io). Details here: Elevator Pitch.
- Sundance. Remember these dates and times! Flyers will go out in email soon.
- Thursday, Mar. 23 from 5-7 p.m., hands-on workshop with three VR professionals from Emblematic Group (After Solitary / Out of Exile), New Reality Company (GIANT / Tree) and New York Times Daily 360.
- Thursday same date, 7-9 p.m., special student invite-only walk through of all of these. You are all invited 🙂
- Friday, March 24: 9 a.m. - 1 p.m., installations open to any student to view. Lunch 1-2, then panels from 2-5:30 p.m.
5:30-5:40: Research presentations
- Aubrey Moore, Empathy
5:40-6:15: Assignments 5 and 6
- Let's look through some of the Assignments 5 (Unity) and 6 (360 video) assignments.
- Video: Common problems seen so far.
- Unity: Anyone want to show their scene?
6:15-6:45: Playmaker walkthrough
- Refer to the Playmaker Basics tip sheet.
- See if you can make the treasure box open and close.
6:45-7:30: Lab: Playmaker
7:30-8: Preview of "Out of Exile" in Innovation Lab.